students must meet the following regular admission requirements:
- Complete an official application for admission.
- Have an official United States evaluation completed for all NON-USA
secondary schools attended and for examinations taken. Applicants must have the
equivalent of a U.S. high school college preparatory diploma.
- Test scores providing evidence of English language proficiency. If
English is not the official language of the applicant’s home country, then the applicant
must take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Minimum scores for
the TOEFL are 523 on the paper test or 193 on the computer test or 69 on the
internet based test. The school’s destination code is 5004.
- Scores on the SAT from the College Board or scores on the ACT
from the American College Testing Program.
- Scores from the College Placement Examination of the University
System of Georgia.
- Must present evidence of adequate financial resources for the
entire period the student will attend Albany State University (complete the
Albany State University Certificate of Finances form).